Wednesday, July 13, 2011

some letters

Dear Adorable Bunnies,
While I enjoy seeing you take over my neighbourhood because you're so darn cute, please move on to another street because my dogs keep eating your poo and you keep eating all the gardens.

Dear Mystery Boy Who Asked My Dad Permission to Ask Me to Coffee,
Your manners are better than your follow through. Also, very clever to intrigue me with your chivalry.

Dear itunes,
Please put The Oh Wells in your stupid store. I need some good music and you keep thwarting me because we don't like the same stuff.

Dear Sky From Last Night,
Thanks for being awesome. Let's meet up again soon.

Dear Bowl Chair,
I don't care if you permanently destroy the curvature of my spine. I will love you forever. (But actually, please go easy on my spine. I need it for a while yet.)

Dear Dishwasher,
I missed you; did you miss me?

Dear Skin Care Companies,
I will give you my money if you can make a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen that does NOT give me pimples. I don't want to put three things on my face. I want to put one thing on my face. Please indulge my laziness and sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment