Monday, February 6, 2012

the easy solution involves a hammer

So my new mouth guard and I have a terrible relationship. After I nearly barfed when they made the mold of my mouth, I thought, Hey, it probably won't get worse than this. As usual, my optimism was horribly misplaced.

WHY MY MOUTHGUARD IS THE WORST
1) It tastes like perfume, no matter how many times I soak it in stupid vinegar water.
2) It doesn't go soft and gently encase my teeth like I paid the big bucks for it to do.
3) It causes my lips to slowly part and then remain parted so as to become dry and cracked by morning.
4) It makes my face look like a duck.

Nutshell: boo mouthguard.

2 comments:

  1. I was told last year I will eventually have to get one. NOT looking forward to it... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gagged to the pointof tears when they took the impression for my nightguard.it took a while to get used to it,but now it's fine and I am thankful it protects my teeth,even though it has it's downfalls:it also keeps my mouth open while sleeping and usually makes me gag in the morning when I go to take it out.

    ReplyDelete