Saturday, October 23, 2010

to be showing up like this

This week was terrible and sad and frustrating. My wonderful old dog may or may not be with us at this present moment - my mom said it was time to Make The Decision, but I didn't want to because I'd keep her here forever, so then she asked if I wanted to know when "it" happened, and I said no. Pretty much this is the worst thing that could be happening right now. And one of my math classes is driving me bananas, so I talked with the Vice Principal about it on Friday and he said that I should just send the ringleaders to him, but I wanted to handle it by myself. Now I feel like I can't manage my own classroom. I've been listening to the song "Blood Bank" by Bon Iver over and over again for a few days, and I wonder if maybe I should replace it with a more overtly cheerful song to get me out of the blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment