Monday, October 4, 2010

most of them are truly inconsequential

I'm not sure how I feel about today. Physically I am feeling better, thanks to all the crap I'm putting up my nose and all the water I'm drinking. (That sounded a little bit like I am talking about cocaine, but I promise you I am not. I have this steroid spray from my doctor, and then the Wal-Mart doctor told me also to use this Vics Vapo-rub stuff you inhale, and then I'm shooting salt water in one nostril so it comes out the other nostril and SOMETIMES MY MOUTH. That part is disgusting. Just so that you don't think I'm doing drugs out here in Campbell River.) Also, it was raining this morning but then for a couple of hours it was raining AND turning sunny, and the view from my classroom window was completely spectacular. Also, I woke up with wonderful hair. WONDERFUL HAIR. Then I explained the surface area of composite objects very clearly and in steps, and someone brought cake for the staff room at lunch!

But then my grade sevens were very unruly, and they keep eating even though they KNOW they are not allowed to eat in my class when it is not break time, and it's a new fad or something to eat these stupid super hot peppers on the sly, so then they burst into tears and need to get a million drinks of water while I am trying to teach them about ecosystems. Then my dinner was gross because I ran out of milk so I tried to substitute with cream in the sauce, but that didn't work out, and I put in too much garlic. Then I vacuumed and found a SPIDER and also hit myself in the face with the vacuum.

Now I need to pack my lunch but I don't feel like it, and my throat is scratchy but I am so sick of doing stuff to make me healthy again. I am tired of taking vitamins and pills and gargling and snorting salt water and inhaling menthol and steroids. Also I'm a little concerned about the spider.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you haven't been feeling well and hope that goes away soon! Maybe you could give it to the spider and they could both be gone?

    ReplyDelete