Saturday, December 25, 2010

apparently, we're both suffering from a deplorable lack of curiosity

Merry Christmas everyone! Now I'm watching The Sound of Music, except for at this moment because it's the "climb every mountain, ford every stream" song which I dislike on account of it being the most boring part in the whole movie. If anybody has any recommendations for wonderful, old musicals, let me know. Apparently I'm in a phase.

In my stocking I got a candy cane practically as big as my whole face. I love candy canes, as long as they're mint and ESPECIALLY if they're old and chewy. Everyone's always like, "Ew, old candy canes. Garbage!" and I'm always like, "Nooooooooooooooooooo!" and try to rescue them from the trash so I can chew them. Chewy candy canes > crunchy candy canes. I'm going to try and buy a bunch on Boxing Day sale tomorrow, and save them for next year so I'll have whole BOXES of spectacular chewy candy canes.

Lastly (the nun is belting out the final lines of that stupid song), I have new glasses! They are purple and lovely. Also, it's a new prescription finally, so I basically have x-ray vision.

1 comment:

  1. 7 brides for 7 brothers is good!
    um.. and hello dolly!
    and i have a million more suggestions.
    In fact,i have a box with 50 old musicals in it..

    ReplyDelete