Sunday, December 5, 2010

no more mistakes with my magical invention

It's going to sound lame and cryptic, but this is what I wish: I wish that you could get little suits of armour for hearts, and then BAM you would be impenetrable. And all the wonderful people who would do good things for you would be somehow magically given little keys to open up your little suit of armour, and if someone didn't have a key they couldn't get in. Then there would be none of this business where you're like "Hey! Come on in!" and don't realize until it's too late that it was a mistake to do that, because you could tell RIGHT AWAY if someone had a key or not. I think that would be great.

On another note, today in the parking lot of Save-On I successfully checked my oil ALL BY MYSELF, completely unsupervised. Not only that, but I also remembered how many little dots are supposed to be covered with oil, so I could tell all by myself that I didn't need to add any oil at all. But if I had needed to, I have oil AND a funnel in my trunk. I am so prepared.

1 comment:

  1. little metal armour suits sound like a swell idea. and congrats on the oil checking.. i theoretically know how to check oil on a car.. however if I had to do it, i think i would fail.

    ReplyDelete