Thursday, August 19, 2010

fast asleep is where i keep my memories

The dreams just before you wake up are the weirdest, yo. Last night/this morning I dreamt that I was rolling a sheep up a grassy hill with a friend of mine, who was rolling her own sheep up the same hill, and we were both singing "In Sleep" by Lissie. The sheep were real sheep but with a pulled-wool look, and seemed to be cool with being rolled up a hill, because they both seemed passive about the whole thing. Then my friend and I got to this copse of trees, and I'd planned on rolling the sheep around the trees but suddenly a bunch of bees started attacking me. I was like, "Bees! We need to run around the outside!" so I abandoned my sheep and ran to the edge of the forest where there were flowers, thinking the bees wouldn't follow me. Then I woke up and felt badly for leaving the sheep behind.

1 comment:

  1. poor sheep! haha. that dream made me laugh. i love random dreams as such. was the sheep you were rolling up the hill one of the sheep you count at night to help you fall asleep?

    ReplyDelete