Monday, November 8, 2010

oh coffee you conundrum

When I linger over it in the morning, it takes forever to drink my coffee. When I bring it to school with me, I take big swallows in a hurried manner, so I can chew gum to get rid of my coffee breath before my students come in. (No gum allowed, not even for teachers.) I guess in the morning my attention span isn't even long enough for one gigantic cup of coffee. At least I turn my gears on when I get to work.

Speaking of work, I was there for a million hours on Saturday writing report cards, and then again for 5 more hours on Sunday finishing report cards, so I think it's only natural that I really don't want to go back there today.

Oh wait. Thinking about work has made me take large gulps of my coffee. CORRELATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment