Tuesday, July 27, 2010

melting, melting, melting...

Assorted things:

- I am going to have a giant bald spot in the middle/front of my head. Whenever there are hairs longer than my bangs hanging out in front of my face, specifically touching my nose, I pull them out instead of moving them away. I keep doing this. If you notice a bald spot before I do, please do the kind thing and tell me. Or else buy me some headbands and I will get the message.

- I am getting used to wearing a watch! Today only. I was waiting for the library to open, and I kept pulling out my cell phone to check the time, when I realized that I could just turn my wrist ever so slightly and determine the same thing with less effort.

- I had a brilliant idea to even out my farmers tan: don't put sunscreen on the top part of my arm, only the bottom, so the top will tan and the arms will look uniform in pseudo-tan-ness! Flaw: I got a sunburn at the top of my shoulders, so now my shoulders are red, with a giant white strip, and the rest remains in all its farmer's tan glory.

That's it, I think. It's way too hot here. I thought it was supposed to be cooler in the mountains?

No comments:

Post a Comment