Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sewing up the Fold

I've changed my mind; I don't think it's cheating to plan my 30 days of creativity before I commence. I don't think it's that kind of challenge. Plus, who cares? It's not like I'm entering an actual contest. Thusly, I have chosen my first creative project: magnets! This morning I was tearing pages out of magazines in anticipation for my magnets. It's all very exciting. I've also found a few sewing things, like a bag and a change purse, because I am optimistic about my ability to sew. (I might be disappointed.)

Also this morning I requested a million books from the library. I find that better than walking into the library and perusing the aisles, because I am terrible at choosing books on the fly. What I should have been doing instead was planning Math 9 and looking for apartments. Sometimes I question my decision-making skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment