Thursday, July 8, 2010

with its usual severity

Hey! Remember this? And remember when I said I'd buy it when I became a millionaire, and/or a real teacher? (Actually, I totally forgot I said I'd buy it when I became a real teacher. Which makes my news less exciting, since it's exactly what I said I would do.) Well, that website turned one year old so the guy had a 50% off sale! Which I took advantage of to also buy this. So now it costs the same as if I'd have just bought the first poster initially. But now I have two! And a classroom in which to put them.

So it's still hot out. I know I just talked about that yesterday, but I think I'm a pretty singularly-focused individual, as evidenced by a million posts about worry re: Campbell River, then a million posts re: getting the job in Campbell River, and now a million posts on how stinking hot it is. Sorry. But at least I gave you a heads up! I'm considerate like that.

Today I wore shoes to work, due to dress code regulations. However, as soon as I sat down I took my shoes off, and was working the whole time in bare feet, and guess who noticed? Nobody. Because nobody looks at my feet when I'm working.

Then I went to the mall and bought earrings I didn't need while searching for earrings I did need (which I also bought), and then a necklace and then two posters on the internet. I think someone needs to take my credit card away.

No comments:

Post a Comment