Thursday, July 1, 2010

While the Moon Drifts in the Skies

I put my curtains down a few nights ago because the moon was blinding me, but now I miss it. From the sliver of outside I can see through the remaining uncovered window, it's still pitch black outside, but the birds have come out which makes me feel like daytime is almost here. I also find that when I stay up too late, I get SUPER HUNGRY. It's as if there's a midnight meal time that we all just miss because we're asleep. I think it would be neat to get out of bed and eat a sandwich around the kitchen table at 3:00 in the morning, everyone blinking sleep out of their eyes and talking about what dreams they've awoken from.

Probably to people who sleep soundly that sounds like the worst idea ever. But I haven't fallen asleep yet, and I could use some company. I finished a whole book already, and tried to put comments back on my blog (I can't figure out if they work or not), and played a million games of Solitaire, and looked for places to live in Campbell River. Now all I need is a snack. Or maybe some sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I love being productive at night! Last night I cleaned my fridge out at 1 am!!

    I love the moon. But for now I love the clouds.. because that's what's there.. haha

    (and yes your comments do work!)

    ReplyDelete