Tuesday, June 29, 2010

We'll Live on Coffee and Flowers

A recipe that is as good as I am feeling right now:

1 tsp instant coffee
2 tbsp of boiling water (or enough to dissolve the coffee)
a bunch of ice cubes
milk
caramel syrup or something

Dissolve the coffee in the boiling water. Add ice cubes and stir around until the water is no longer hot and the ice cubes are pretty melted. Add in milk to the top of the glass, and caramel syrup or chocolate syrup or whatever to make it awesome.

SO GOOD.

I let my hair air-dry this morning, so I feel like a lion. Nobody really understands what I mean, but if you superimpose my face on to this lion's face, that would be what I look like. (I tried for like 10 minutes to create that via photoshop, but it wasn't lining up and I have to go to work.) (Later: I did it! It might be creepy, so maybe peek through your fingers. I don't think I look this creepy, but at least now you have the general idea of what my hair looks like.)

If you haven't yet stood outside and basked in the glorious sunshine and blue sky that is happening right now, I think you should. Consider it a personal favour to me.