Thursday, September 16, 2010

at least i can start suffering and write that symphony

I set a trap for my fruit flies, and I caught one after dinner today but then it escaped. Stupid fruit flies. They thwart me!

Everything came together for pictures today! I took some and posted some on my creativity blog (oh yah... I have a creativity blog. That I totally have not forgotten about.) and then some others on facebook. I tried to be all fancy with the editing, but taking pictures that look good is HARD, man! It seems like it should be easy but it is not. I took a bunch of junky ones.

I like this one, though
This one I think is good, too
This one might be too purple, if such a thing were possible

Tonight I stayed at work until almost 7 because I had a mini-melt down after school, and my wonderful work friend came to visit me and helped me make seating plans to make my hooligans more efficient. Today in one math class I banished one kid to the hall, and kept two after class. GAH! But then I found out how the laminator works, and I'm going to laminate a bunch of stuff tomorrow. That will make me feel better. And while I'm doing that I can figure out how to love my math class. I need to change what I am doing somehow, but I don't know how.

I need to pack my lunch but I don't really feel like moving. Is it Friday afternoon yet?

2 comments:

  1. YAY for pictures! Love them! The sky is beautiful!!! Glad the grey has cleared up! And sorry that you can't stand your math class :( Hope that gets better soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you have a bunch of hooligans in your math class! Glad someone was there for you though :)

    ReplyDelete