Wednesday, September 1, 2010

i complain a lot in this one

Today I was chatting with my wonderful new work friend about how unstressed I am presently feeling about THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL starting. Pretty much I'm super chill right now.

Or so I thought. (Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.) (I hope you heard that dramatic music as dramatically as it played in my head.)

As some of you may know because I complained about it a lot previously, I had a bunch of eye infections in a row. Someone suggested to me it may be my stress reaction. I was all, "Psh, no. I'm not stressed." That was a fib, and now that I am wiser I think it might be my stress reaction.

Hey guys, guess what happened to me tonight? Watching tv, watching tv, watching tv, BAM eye infection. Out of nowhere. In both my stinking eyes.

And then when I opened my new mic I will use for Skyping, the plastic encasement sliced open several of my fingers.

And then both my wrists started showing signs of wear and tear which is an indication that I need to wear my wrist braces.

On the first day of school, I am going to have bloodshot eyes, several bandaids, and two wrist braces on. My kids are going to be FREAKED.

No comments:

Post a Comment