Monday, September 13, 2010

Like if you put on flip flops you're saying, "I hope I don't get chased today. Be nice to people in sneakers."

I just bought a camera from Wal-Mart and I was super excited about it because I want to take pictures of the sky and show you, but then I found out that the memory card is sold separately. Batteries are included, but not the memory card. Thanks Canon, I'm pretty sure I could have taken care of the batteries on my own. Now I have to go back to Wal-Mart tomorrow and I can't take pictures of the sky tonight.

Since I don't have cable, I rented a bunch of movies from the library so I'd have something to watch. Two of them were disasters (the comedy one I mentioned earlier, and a Charles Dickens major depressing long disaster), but now I am watching Demetri Martin special, and it is fabulous. I love him. I tried to find a clip on youtube of his joke about straws and ice, but I couldn't find it. Oh well. Anyway, he's pretty much the best comedian ever.

Today I found out that one of my grade nine students told his sister that I was mean! I find this actually hilarious because he was part of the class with the boys who told me the wrong name. Yes I am mean if you are a bunch of hooligans. That's fine with me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I have missed reading your blog! I just caught up on all your posts and loved every one as always-thanks for making me smile and giving me a laugh!!
    Glad things are settling in well and I can't even imagine you being mean! :) hehe..
    Your 'about me' part is right beside my comment box and it says you have no classroom... this is no longer the truth! you must change it!
    I have been wearing flip flops lately and now am a bit scared of people with sneakers..

    ReplyDelete