Wednesday, January 19, 2011

instead maybe i should read a book

Today was spent writing mid-terms. I mean, I was writing the mid-terms that the students are going to write in a week. I was listening to dramatic instrumental music on my computer at work, watching the darkening sky out my window, and I felt very content. Like, I could do this kind of thing for a long time. In second block, my grade tens and I spent most of the time chatting; I have to give them up next week because they're a one-semester course only. Sometimes I have moments where I feel like a poster for BEING A TEACHER, and today was one of those moments.

Before I go to bed now I play a computer game about fish, where I match things to get points and then use points to build an aquarium. Sometimes I don't have enough points to provide my fish with all their comfort requirements, such as a heater and a filter, and then I feel bad so I race through the levels to get more points so my fish don't have to suffer. I think it's about time for a real pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment