Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Moon Reflects Such a Beautiful Light

The book I just started reading has a lot of folded over pages in it. Now I'm concerned that it sucks, because a large number of people abandoned it before they finished. I haven't yet decided if I should cave to peer pressure and give up now, or persevere and make my own decision. I'll let you know what happens.

That car I looked at yesterday didn't work out. I'm disappointed because it would have been simpler if it had, and now I have to keep looking and I don't really know how or where to look. I think that everyone who posts a car on craigslist is trying to scam me, even though I have no basis for that thought, and I don't know where else people post cars. So far I'm pretty zen about the whole thing because I have lots of time, and also because stuff keeps falling into my lap. Perhaps the perfect car awaits me, I need only be patient.

One of the things I love most in the world is seeing the moon in the daytime. I don't know why, but it always makes me smile. It's like the moon is saying, "Hey guys! What's up?" and I think it's adorable. Other times, like right now, I can see a fullish moon surrounded by a foggy ring, and it's kind of creepy; but I will always love surprise daytime moon.